Make paying for college even easier with 奖学金.
Figuring out how to pay for college? Explore the various scholarship opportunities available to you as a VHCC student.
VHCC Foundation 奖学金
In cooperation with our community partners, VHCC is proud to offer 奖学金 to our students via our Educational Foundation. Interested students can fill out the scholarship application to be eligible for all Foundation 奖学金. Applications are due by 5月15日.
Check back for more info!
VHCC awards over $6 million per year in 奖学金. Individual amounts vary– most 奖学金 range between $250 and $2,500.
是的! In order to apply for VHCC Educational Foundation 奖学金, your FAFSA must be submitted by 5月15日.
Currently, 奖学金 are available for the fall and spring semesters.
奖学金是 不 自动更新. A scholarship application needs to be completed for each academic year.
奖学金是 currently available for full-time students only.
是的! For seniors attending VHCC in the fall, applying for 奖学金 is an important part of the enrollment process.
维吉尼亚高原, 史密斯县, and the 史密斯县 Community Foundation are pleased to offer the 史密斯县 承诺奖学金!!! This innovative educational support opportunity is designed especially for 史密斯县 high school graduates – to help them attend college and achieve their post-high school dreams.
- Targeted for recent high school graduates (public, private, and home school) in 史密斯县, VA.
- Scholarship covers five (5) of six (6) consecutive semesters after high school. Students must begin the Summer or Fall semester immediately following their graduation.
- Students can enroll in 学位 or 劳动力 培训项目.
- There are no GPA requirements for the first year. To continue to be eligible for funding for the second year, students must have a 2.0的绩点.
- 学生必须是美国公民.S. citizen or permanent resident; public school students must have attended a 史密斯县 high school their last two years; home school students must have a 史密斯县 residence.
- Students are required to complete 10 hours of community service per semester at approved agencies.
- Scholarship covers only tuition and fees
- This is a last dollar 奖学金 (after all other aid has been applied).
来看看我们的 scholarship recipients:
安德鲁Bordwine, recipient of the Highlands Scholars Endowed Scholarship and the First Bank and Trust Charitable Gift Scholarship. Andrew is excited that VHCC is offering the program that He needs to pursue his career in Cyber Security. He also likes the idea of being close to home during his first year of college.
米兰达McGlocklin, recipient of the First Bank and Trust Charitable Gift Scholarship. Miranda says that she is so grateful that she chose to come to VHCC - It makes it so much easier to adjust to the idea of college since it is so much closer to home and it is so much more affordable.
Alyssa艾C的接受者. B. Hale Memorial Nursing Scholarship. She is working as a Pharmacy Technician full time while attending VHCC! She says she is honored to be able to have the opportunity to go back to school to reach her dreams of becoming a nurse.